By Sam Hysell on February 21, 2017
In this episode, we’re really excited to have Cholpon Rosengren, Director of Family Support at United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona, on the show together with my co-host and leader of our Non-Profit and Social Impact programs and services Heather Hiscox.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- – How to effectively apply lean innovation within a non-profit and social impact context.
- – What mindset shifts occurred during our Lean Innovation bootcamp with NPOs.
- – How the United Way was able to drive impact and create new value using lean innovation.
- – How Cholpon overcame various challenges to get the ball rolling with this new way to work.
- – How this new way of working transforms the way non-profits and social impact organizations function.