By Sam Hysell on January 10, 2017
Today’s episode may be our best one yet (and no, I don’t say that every time).
In this episode, we go through some of the most powerful snippets from all of our podcasts in 2016. In it we have clips from the Operations Lead at Spotify, an Innovation Leader at Intuit and much more.
The topics we cover are:
- – What is the end goal of innovation.
- – How have Pearson and Spotify scaled their innovation initiatives.
- – How does Pearson evaluate and allocate funding to new products.
- – How does Intuit measure success.
- – What do leaders want to see most.
- – Why we’re driving innovation and how breakthrough innovation really occurs.
This one is not to be missed. Also, we’re getting ready to do a Q&A episode so if you have any questions you’d like to hear our founders Brant Cooper or Aaron Eden answer, please pass it along via email to firstname.lastname@example.org!